networking – and action!
Welcome to a two-day summit, focusing on Good Health & Well-being and Sustainable Cities & Communities.
Our themes are picked from The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Meet world leading scientists, ground breaking entrepreneurs, influential opinion makers and some of the best regarded thought leaders.
Get inspiration, valuable contacts, knowledge and business opportunities.
Join us in Copenhagen August 22-23!
Healthy lives & well-being
Healthy lives and well-being for all is at the core of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Therefore it is also essential to all sustainable development.
In an ageing and growing population the challenges are global to find new and more affordable treatments for all.
• Achieving access to essential health services and medicines for all
• Stopping the increasing threat of antibiotics resistance
• Reducing the amount of people diagnosed with cancer and diabetes
Sustainable Cities & Communities
One of the world’s major challenges, regardless of country or continent, is to build cities that provide for 60% of the world’s population.
And at the same time turning these cities into inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable places to live. We have 13 years to figure this out.
• Safe and accessible water for all
• Affordable, carbon positive housing
• Eliminated dependency on fossil fules and materials